Topic: New to Investing with Regular Savings Plan
Speaker: Mr Choo Li Rui, Equities Specialist, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd
Date: 31 January 2020, Fri
Time: 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Venue: Phillip Investor Centre, Boon Keng
As you embark on your investment journey, we are here to share our knowledge and insights with you. You will gain a basic understanding of investments available and learn how to get started. New investors may also be delighted to know that they can start their investment with a Regular Savings Plan (RSP), from as little as SGD100 a month. The topics will be covered as following:
A. New to Investing
– Getting started: Investment basics
– Mode of Investments: How to fund for your investments?
– Investment Options: Investing in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, other wealth building and retirement planning options
B. Why Invest Regularly
– Why do we need to invest?
– What is dollar-cost averaging?
– What are the regularly savings plans available?
Availability for this seminar is on a first-come-first-served basis. For enquiries, please contact us at 6812 1599 / 1595 or email to [email protected]
Mr Choo Li Rui – Equities Specialist, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd